Monday, November 9, 2009

Todd Alcott on Animation

If you've been here since the beginning, you know that part of my inspiration for starting this blog was Todd Alcott's blog What Does The Protagonist Want?. You may also remember that I said I would post about it here when he was writing about animation. Well, he is, so I am.

The very smart and very funny Adult Swim series The Venture Bros. is back with its fourth season. Todd has been posting his thoughts on episodes of the show's previous seasons and is now tackling the new ones. Check out his analysis of the first episode.

As for my own writing, I think I'm going to change the new post day to Tuesday. I don't tend to get much writing done over the weekend, so the extra weekday before I have to post a new article will be helpful. I'll be back tomorrow with something new for you to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment